Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by following Terms and Conditions. That is why we request you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing.
These Terms and Conditions relate to tickets sold as well as attending the event and apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent attendee.
Variation to Terms and Conditions BongOz Films have the sole right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them and will only apply to tickets purchased after the update.
General Terms and Conditions
BongOz Films may restrict, suspend or terminate any user account in the event of inconsistency with these Terms and Conditions. This also includes users who we believe are harassing, threatening or abusing our employees or other users or who act in an unlawful or inappropriate manner.
Refunds, exchanges or replacements
- Refund or exchange of a ticket will only be offered if the event has been cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Refunds or exchanges are not entertained as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- Only the amount for which the ticket was purchased will be refunded for a valid claim, including any fees or charges. Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. BongOz Films will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets will be issued only after the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase provided within reasonable time before the event. A reasonable fee may be charged for the replacement of tickets.
- In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase.
COVID-19 specific conditions of entry
- For the primary ticket purchaser for a group, you are expected to have the individual contact details of all group members. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available to the Government (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly.
- All attendees in your group must support stopping the spread of COVID-19. If at the time of the event, either you, or any other members of your group are feeling unwell or are subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period, you agree not to attend the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from BongOz Films or other authorised points of sale.